FlyteBoard is a unique interface that facilitates the world of travel for the modern-day traveler by utilizing cloud technology. The application broadens access to real-time flight information by displaying it across a variety of hospitality and business establishments. This includes pertinent information such as airlines, arrivals, departures, flight numbers, status, and gate numbers. FlyteBoard seamlessly provides travelers with instant flight information from the comfort of their desired location. It is revamping travel for the on-the-go traveler.
FlyteBoard is a premium Raydiant application. If you would like to enable the FlyteBoard application in your Raydiant Dashboard, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to have the app added to your plan. Please have the following information ready:
- Customer name
- Contact information
- Location (your physical address)
- The airport(s) you would like to purchase
Here are 46 airports to choose from:
- Baltimore/ Washington
- Chicago Midway
- Chicago - O’Hare
- Chicago - O-Hare and Midway
- Dallas - DFW and Love Field
- Dallas/ Fort Worth
- Dallas - Love Field
- Fort Lauderdale/ Hollywood
- Houston - Bush
- Houston - Bush and Hobby
- Houston - Hobby
- Kansas City
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles
- Minneapolis/ Saint Paul
- New York - Kennedy
- New York - Kennedy, LaGuardia, and Newark
- New York - LaGuardia
- Raleigh/ Durham
- Salt Lake City
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- San Francisco, San Jose, and Oakland
- San Jose
- Seattle/ Tacoma
- St. Louis
- Washington - Dulles
- Washington - Dulles, Reagan, and BWI
- Washington - Reagan
1. Once added to your plan, you can access the FlyteBoard application in your Dashboard by navigating to the Library page and clicking on the green "Create" button to open your app library.
2. After purchasing the airport enablement, you will receive a specific "Site Key" from FlyteBoard that will allow you to display the authorized airports.
3. After entering the "Site Key", select the specific airport from the dropdown menu that you have enabled.
4. You will be able to choose between three Flight Types:
- Departures and Arrivals
5. Pick the Flight Page Dwell Time (seconds) - it has to be a value greater than 5 seconds and less than 30 seconds.
6. "Welcome!" is the default message that is going to be displayed at the bottom of the presentation, you can modify the footer to be anything you wish!
7. Set the duration of the presentation and then click "Save" and "Done" to save FlyteBoard to your library. The default duration is set to 30 seconds.
8. Next, create or edit a new playlist and simply add FlyteBoard to it.
9. Publish your playlist to your screen, and you’re done!
Please note, the time displayed at the bottom of the screen will be based on where the player is located, so you may need to manually adjust the time to ensure your accurate local time is displayed
For assistance related to FlyteBoard, please visit their FAQ page.
For assistance related to the FlyteBoard application on your Raydiant dashboard, please reach out to Raydiant Support via email at email@example.com.