The software works with a set of various conditions. The optimal condition is with frontal, homogeneous natural illumination. Avoid backlighting and make sure the camera is not over-saturated. As a rule of thumb, if the facial features can be clearly seen from the input image, the software should be able to interpret them.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Connecting a Hoopla channel to a Raydiant screen (Hoopla)
- How do I set up Raydiant for the first time?
- Quick-Start Guide - without Salesforce (Hoopla)
- Set-Up Mode (Hoopla)
- Setup Guide - Hoopla with the Salesforce Integration (Hoopla)
- What do I need to do to connect my ScreenRay to the Internet?
- Activate TV Devices (Hoopla)
- Automate Metric Updates (Hoopla)
- Centrally Manage Assets and Tags (Hoopla)
- Configure Data Table (Hoopla)