AirVūz is the premiere online destination for drone pilots and enthusiasts from around the world to share, watch, and engage with an amazing new visual media called drone video content. The explosive growth in small camera-enabled drones has opened up astounding possibilities for visualizing our world in entirely new ways.
Whether it’s a city on the other side of the world seen from above via a stabilized camera drone or a familiar site filmed with an HD camera mounted to a racing quadcopter, drones are opening up entirely new vistas. AirVūz is the place where creators can get the best exposure for their work, and where viewers and enthusiasts can find the best content.
AirVūz is a premium Raydiant application. If you would like to enable the AirVūz app in your Raydiant Dashboard, please reach out to email@example.com to have the app added to your plan.
1. Once added to your plan, you can access the AirVūz app in your Dashboard by navigating to the Library page and clicking on the green "Create" button to open your app library.
2. You will be able to choose between three different drone video categories:
- Action Sports
3. Furthermore, you will be able to change the Clip Duration - The length of the individual ‘topic’ or ‘location’ themed clips in each of the categories of Travel, Nature or Action/ Sports. These individual clips, which collectively play on a seamless loop - are either approximately 1 or 3 minutes.
4. Set a duration and then click 'Save' and ‘Done’ to save AirVūz to your library. The default duration is set for 1800 seconds (30 minutes).
5. Next, create or edit a new playlist and simply add AirVūz to it.
6. Publish your playlist to your screen, and you’re done! Sit back, relax, and entertain your customers with fun, engaging AirVūz content!
Note: Content can only support 1080 and 1080P since clips are in 4K.
For assistance related to AirVūz application on your Raydiant dashboard, please reach out to Raydiant support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.