Raydiant has partnered up with Lightspeed to bring your digital products & services menus to life on Raydiant digital screens in real-time! This new partnership now makes it easier than ever to manage your menus for a set-and-forget experience by building the menus once, and then allowing you to use them across all of your Raydiant devices. Best of all, this integration is also free to all Raydiant users—all you need is an existing Lightspeed Retail account to get started!
Sample Lightspeed Retail menu published with Raydiant
Preparing Your Menu
Once the Raydiant integration has been authorized in Lightspeed, you'll be able to create a new Lightspeed K Series menu presentation by clicking the "+Create" button from your Library, and then clicking the Lightspeed Retail icon.
In the menu builder, follow the below steps to customize your menu:
1. Click "Connect to Lightspeed" and enter your Lightspeed credentials. On the OAuth Authorization page, click the "Authorize Application" button to authorize Raydiant to access your menu data, after which you will be redirected back to the menu builder in Raydiant where you can begin customizing your menu.
2. Give the presentation a unique name so it can easily be found in your Library.
3. Select the business location that you want to pull products & services data from.
4. Select some of the following desired menu entities via its checkbox.
- Categories like bikes, wheels and accessories.
- Sub-categories such as mountain bikes, commuter/hybrid and road bikes.
- Items like the GIANT Toughroad SLR GX, YETI 2020 SB100 T-Series or ROCKY MOUNTAIN Element C70 bikes.
Some of the less common item types to also consider are:
- Box items - can be broken down into single items that are contained within the box. Think of a six pack of soda, the six pack is the "box" and the individual cans are the "single" items.
- Assembly items - a combination of item parts that are sold as a fully assembled item such as a custom built bicycle with parts from various vendors.
Clicking on a specific category, sub-category, or item will reveal its configurable details options (i.e., Name, Items, Description, Pricing).
Note: uncategorized items will not be available for selection
Menu builder with the bikes, wheels and accessories categories selected along with their details enabled (Name, Sub-categories, Items, Pricing).
5. Filter for items to display as needed using keyword tags (i.e., sale items, summer items, new items).
6. Define your currency symbol and select a price format (i.e., $1, $1.0, $1.00).
7. Upload a menu image, and select its location layout and whether you want it to be animated. By default, images will display on the right of the menu.
8. Enter a footnote message that will display at the bottom of the menu.
9. Customize your menu font and colors, or select one of the available Raydiant themes.
10. Add a QR code URL or image, and specify its display size.
11. Define the duration that the presentation will be displayed, 120 seconds being the default.
Publishing Your Lightspeed Retail Screen
Adding your Lightspeed Retail menus to your screens works the same way as publishing any other presentation to your Raydiant screens. Just add the presentation to your playlist, make sure that playlist is assigned to the desired screens, and click Publish to make it go live!
See more on how to create and publish screens.