Raydiant has partnered with XITE to bring you streaming music videos! Read on to find out how to get XITE's great content on your Raydiant-powered screens.
What You'll Need
- A ScreenRay Standard or ScreenRay Pro.
- A USB remote control connected to your ScreenRay. The ScreenRay Pro ships with this USB remote, which also works with the ScreenRay Standard.
- The XITE premium app. Please contact your account executive to add XITE to your subscription. If you're not sure how to reach your account executive, click here to book a demo with a member of our Sales team.
How to Publish XITE to Your Screens
XITE works like any other Raydiant app—add it to a playlist, then publish that playlist to the screen(s) you want to play it on. Click here for a detailed walkthrough!
Controlling Music Videos With Your Remote Control
Depending on your remote or keyboard, you can use the following buttons or keys to control XITE:
- Up arrow or up button: Like this video.
- Right arrow or right button: Skip to next video.
- i key or Info button: Info
- Enter key or OK button: Open the discovery menu to choose what you want to watch.
- Backspace key or Back button: Exit the discovery menu.