Raydiant Enterprise is designed to make it easy for large organizations to manage hundreds of screens across dozens of users with distinct levels of permissions. If your organization has dozens of locations, and you want location managers and headquarters to share responsibility for the content on your screens, Enterprise is built for you!
Enterprise encompasses a collection of features designed to make this kind of management easy, including:
- Multiple users
- User roles granting detailed permissions
- A shared domain
Raydiant Standard offers one user per account. The central feature of Enterprise is the ability for the account owner (or "superadmin") to add other users for their organization. If your new users don't already have Raydiant accounts, you can easily request for their accounts to be created by emailing a list of names and email addresses to email@example.com. Once their Raydiant accounts have been created, you can invite them to join your domain from your Account page.
Once your new users have been added, the superadmin can also adjust their permissions.
- Superadmins can view, edit, and delete their own screens, content and playlists (collectively known as resources), and can view, edit, and delete the resources owned by any other user in the domain. They can invite other users to join the domain and assign roles to any user.
- Admins can view, edit and delete their own resources. They can also view and edit resources owned by any user in the domain, but cannot delete resources owned by other users. Additionally, admins can invite other users to join the domain and assign roles to any user.
- Users can view, edit, and delete their own resources, but can only view the content and screens belonging to other users in the domain. Users can also view and edit (but not delete) resources that have been explicitly shared with them by any other user.
- Restricted users can view, edit, and delete their own resources, but cannot view or edit any other user's content unless it has been explicitly shared with them. If a user, admin, or superadmin adds a presentation to a playlist owned by a restricted user, the restricted user cannot remove that presentation from the playlist.
A Shared Domain
Once users have been invited to the domain and had roles assigned, they will be able to view each other's screens and collaborate on creating and assigning playlists with all the desired content. In the Dashboard Screens page, you will be able to view all screens associated with the domain, listed by owner. This makes it easy, for example, for a user to create a playlist and add local content, then have an admin review the playlist and add universal content. Voilà—all your required content with that local touch!