With multizone support, Raydiant makes it easy for you to show multiple presentations side by side on your Raydiant screens. In other words, you can use the main section of your screen to display a menu or video, while using smaller sections to show a flyer or the weather. Just follow the steps below to get your first multizone presentation up and running!
Step by Step Instructions
1. From your Library, click + to create a new presentation, then click “Create Multizone Layout”. Enter a descriptive name so you can easily find your multizone layout in your Library later.
2. In the presentation builder, select or create the playlist you want to use in each zone by clicking on the dropdowns. (Note that Zone 1 is the larger area of the screen, while Zone 2 is the smaller area. You can create new playlists for each zone, or recycle or edit a playlist you've previously used on one of your screens.)
3. Scroll down to add other items to a ticker section at the bottom, such as date and time, newsfeeds, or the weather. Then select a theme, set the duration for your multizone layout, and save!.
4. Make sure your new flyer is selected, then click “Add To Playlist”.
5. Review your playlist, then click "Done". This is your chance to change the order of your default content or set the schedule you want your scheduled content to follow.