As of Wednesday, October 23, Mira is now Raydiant! We're excited to share our new name and look with you.
What does this mean for me?
- Instead of signing into your Mira Dashboard at dash.getmira.com, you'll sign into your Raydiant Dashboard at dash.raydiant.com. (For now, we'll redirect you automatically, but we recommend updating your bookmarks!)
- You'll access our support site at support.raydiant.com.
- Emails from us will come from @raydiant.com email addresses.
- Instead of talking about our service as Mira and our hardware as MiraLinks, you'll see us talking about Raydiant and ScreenRays. (You may still see some references to the old branding—please pardon our dust while we work to bring all of our knowledge base articles up to date!)
- You'll see a lot of our new blues and greens instead of the old Mira purple.
Nothing else about your service will change right now. With that said, we're eager to share some new features we've been working hard on, so keep an eye out for some exciting emails from Raydiant in the near future!