Raydiant has partnered with PosterMyWall to bring thousands of professional poster and video designs to our customers. For those already using PosterMyWall to create content, it's now even easier to bring your posters and videos over to Raydiant!
1. Build and save your design on PosterMyWall. In order to use your design with Raydiant, make sure it has a 16:9 aspect ratio (or 9:16 for vertical screens) .
2. Click Publish on PosterMyWall.
3. Choose "Digital Signage", then "Raydiant", and click the CONTINUE button.
4. Once your design is ready, click "CONNECT WITH RAYDIANT". You will be taken to the Raydiant Dashboard.
5. Click "Connect to PosterMyWall" to link your Raydiant and PosterMyWall accounts.
6. Make sure your new design is selected from the dropdown menu, set a name and duration, and hit Done to add your new design to your Raydiant Library.
6. Add your new design to a playlist and publish it to your screens!
- Only designs you've requested to download from PosterMyWall in HD quality will appear in the dropdown menu. This includes designs you've downloaded as images or videos in the past, as well as any designs you request to download going forward. (Note: PosterMyWall designs downloaded at "free" or "basic" quality will not appear in Raydiant.)
- Raydiant shows designs of all aspect ratios and resolutions in the selection dropdown. However, some designs may show letterboxing (i.e., black bars) if they don't share the aspect ratio of your TV. We recommend creating designs for Raydiant that use the 16:9 aspect ratio or 1920x1080 resolution. (For vertical screens, use a 9:16 aspect ratio or 1080x1920 resolution instead.)
- Raydiant displays a maximum of 200 PosterMyWall designs in the selection dropdown. If you're a long-time PosterMyWall customer with hundreds of designs and you can't find the design you want in the selection dropdown, consider deleting some older, unneeded designs from your PosterMyWall account.
- Since ScreenRays output 1920x1080 video to your screens, we recommend using PosterMyWall's "high resolution" download option instead of the "4K" option for video downloads. 4K video downloads produce much larger file sizes and may result in playback issues on slower networks.
- If you want a PosterMyWall video design to play for a set period of time instead of playing once and moving on to your next presentation, just toggle the "If Video, plays once" button off and set how long you want the video to play for under Duration.