1. From your Library, click + to create a new presentation, then click “Add Clock”. Enter a descriptive name so you can easily find your new Clock in your Library later.
2. Enter the city and state you want to show the time for and choose a theme. You can also add up to seven additional locations around the world. Then click the "Save" button.
3. Make sure your new Clock is selected, then click “Add To Playlist”.
4. Review your playlist, then click "Done". This is your chance to change the order of your default content or set the schedule you want your scheduled content to follow.
5. From the Screens view, click "Publish" to send your updated playlist to your screens.