When sending back a ScreenRay to our team, any unused screens will automatically be removed from the Dashboard once the associated ScreenRay is received. No need to worry about removing them yourself! If you notice that an unused screen is still showing up in your Dashboard, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- How do I add my Hoopla channel to my Raydiant screen?
- How do I use Virtual Rooms by Raydiant?
- How do I display my Trabon MenuNet menu on my Raydiant screens?
- Folders have arrived in your Raydiant Library!
- How do I put slideshows on my screen with the Presenter app?
- How do I set up multizone on my Raydiant screens?
- How do I find my SinglePlatform Business ID?
- How can I put my PosterMyWall designs on my Raydiant screens?
- How can I display calendar events with Raydiant?
- How can I change my ScreenRay's WiFi connection?