Raydiant now offers a Menus app to make it even easier to put your menus on your screens! You can easily build beautiful menus with mouth-watering pictures by following these easy steps.
1. From your Library, click + to create a new presentation, then click “Create Menu”. Enter a distinctive name so you can easily find the new menu in your Library, then click “Image” and choose the picture you want to use for your menu.
2. Add some items to your menu. Menus supports Categories (like Appetizers, Entrees, Beverages), Items (like french fries, chicken wrap, or cold brew), and variants (like cheese fries, buffalo chicken wrap, or vanilla sweet cream cold brew). Variants can also be used to price different sizes of an item—a side order of french fries versus a full order, for example, or a small versus a large coffee.
4. Choose the theme and duration for your menu. Menus offers several themes. Each theme offers a different look and feel, so you can pick the theme that matches the style of your location. Then click the "Save" button.
5. Make sure your new menu is selected, then click “Add To Playlist”.
6. Review your updated playlist, then click "Done". This is your chance to change the order of your default content or set the schedule you want your scheduled content to follow.
- Menus supports JPG, PNG, and GIF images.
- You can use animated GIFs with Menus to create movement or show images of multiple different menu items.