You can switch your screen to a vertical orientation in three easy steps:
1. Log into the Raydiant Dashboard, then click on the Screen Settings gear icon. Here, you can choose the correct Screen Resolution and Screen Orientation from the dropdown.
3. Click Publish. This sends out the updated screen rotation or resolution information to your screen. Tada—your screen is now ready to show off your beautiful content!
- Keep in mind that if your screen is showing a horizontal video or picture after being rotated to a vertical layout, that content will be scaled to fit on your screen, leaving large black bars above and below it. Make sure you have vertical content ready!
- The best resolution for pictures and videos on most horizontal screens is 1920x1080—so the best resolution for content on a vertical screen is 1080x1920. (That means 1080 horizontal pixels by 1920 vertical pixels.)
- If you're using an older 720p screen, set the resolution to 720p for best results. For 1080p or 4K screens, leave the resolution on the default 1080p setting.