If your screen says "No Signal", that means it isn't receiving any video from your ScreenRay. To troubleshoot this issue, follow these steps:
- If your ScreenRay is on, there should be a small blue light. If there is no light, please make sure your ScreenRay is plugged into a working power outlet.
- Locate the bumper over the power button on your ScreenRay. The power button is located between the power adapter and the HDMI plug, and there is a small hole in the plastic bumper that allows access to the power button.
- Using a paperclip, press and hold the power button until the blue light turns off. Immediately let go once the blue light turns off.
- Unplug the device from HDMI and power
- Plug the device back into HDMI.
- Plug the power back in. The blue light should turn on.
- Wait 30 seconds for your ScreenRay to start displaying video.
- Make sure you're viewing the correct channel on your screen. If your ScreenRay is plugged directly into a screen, this should be one of the HDMI inputs. If your ScreenRay is plugged into a modulator, please check your modulator settings to confirm which channel your ScreenRay's output is displayed on.
If your screen still says "No Signal", please contact us at email@example.com.