If your screen says "No Signal", that means it isn't receiving any presentation from your ScreenRay. To troubleshoot this issue, follow these steps:
1. If your ScreenRay is on, there should be a small blue light. If there is no light, please make sure your ScreenRay is plugged into a working power outlet.
2. Determine the device you're using and follow the steps below.
- Intel devices (MRA-LNK-100 series)
Locate the bumper over the power button on your ScreenRay (if there is any). The power button is located between the power adapter and the HDMI plug, and there is a small hole in the plastic bumper that allows access to the power button. Using a paperclip, press and hold the power button until the blue light turns off.
- VivoStick devices (MRA-LNK-200 series)
Press the power button to turn off the device.
- Axon and Azulle devices (MRA-LNK-300 series)
Press and hold the power button until the blue light turns red.
3. Unplug the device from HDMI and power outlet.
4. Plug the ScreenRay back into the HDMI port.
5. Plug the power adapter into the power outlet. The blue power indicator light should turn on.
6. Make sure you're viewing the correct HDMI source on your screen. If your ScreenRay is plugged directly into a screen, this should be one of the HDMI inputs.
7. After a few moments, your presentation will be displayed.
If your screen still says "No Signal", please contact us at email@example.com.