1. From your Library, click + to create a new presentation, then click “Add YouTube Video”.
2. Enter a name so you can easily find this YouTube video later, then paste the URL of the YouTube video into the URL field. Then click the "Save" button.
3. Make sure your new YouTube video is selected, then click “Add To Playlist”.
4. Review your playlist, then click "Done". This is your chance to change the order of your default content or set the schedule you want your scheduled content to follow.
5. From the Screens view, click "Publish" to send your updated playlist to your screens.
- To add a YouTube video, all you need is the YouTube URL. This should look something like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOPRhwiGFi8.
- Please note: some videos aren't authorized for public playback. Raydiant supports playing unlisted videos, but not private videos. Be sure to test your YouTube videos in the dashboard before deploying to your screens. If a video that had been working suddenly stops working, please make sure that video is still publicly available on YouTube.
- Certain YouTube videos that have had claims made against them by music companies may not be playable on Raydiant. If you see a message like, "Video content is not embeddable, please contact the video owner." on your screen instead of a YouTube video, this is the most likely cause. In this case, please contact YouTube or the video uploader for further assistance with this video.
Start and End Times
Raydiant supports the use of YouTube’s start and end URL parameters for playing subsections of longer videos. To use this YouTube feature:
- Click on the “Share” button on the YouTube page for the Video.
- Click on the “Embed” button in that popup.
- Add your start and end time in seconds and copy the URL as shown.