1. Click “Add Content” on the screen you wish to display this content.
2. If you haven’t added the content to your library yet, click the “+” button in the top right corner. If you have, skip to step 4.
3. Click “Upload Slideshows,” and select one or more PDFs from your computer to upload.
4. Click “Add to Screen,” and choose whether you want to add this content to the screen’s Default Content (loops indefinitely), or Scheduled Content (loops for a scheduled period of time).
5. Click “Publish,” and your screen will update momentarily.
- Slideshows supports PDF files. You can export your PowerPoint, Keynote, or Google Slides presentation as a PDF using the directions here.
- The duration you select will apply to each individual slide. So if you choose 30 seconds, each slide in your slideshow will be displayed for 30 seconds.