1. Click the "Add Content" button next to the screen or group you want to publish your flyer to.
2. Click the "+" button to add new content, then click “Create Flyer”. Choose a name that describes the flyer you're creating, then click “Image” and choose the picture you want to use for your flyer.
3. Add some text. Heading Text is a great place to put a punchy headline to draw attention. Body Text will appear smaller, making it a great way to share additional details.
4. Choose the layout for your Flyer. The layout you select will adjust how your image is placed relative to the text you include. More information on these layout options can be found here.
5. Choose the theme and duration for your flyer. Flyers offers three different themes. Each theme offers a different look and feel, so you can pick the theme that matches the message of your flyer. Then click the "Save" button.
6. Make sure your new content is selected, then click “Add To Screen”. If you want to add your new content to your existing content loop, click "Loop Forever". If you want to schedule your content to play at a specific time in the future, click “Schedule For…”
7. Review your new content loop, then click "Publish" to deploy it to your screen. This is your chance to change the order of your default content or set the schedule you want your want your scheduled content to follow.
- Flyers supports JPG, PNG, and GIF images.
- Flyers will adapt its layout based on the size of your image and the amount of text included.
- Portrait images (images that are taller than they are wide) will always be shown completely alongside the flyer text.
- Landscape images up to a 16:9 ratio (that is, a resolution like 1920x1080) will be shown completely unless the flyer includes a large amount of text, in which case they'll be cropped to show the center of the image alongside the text.
- Landscape images with a ratio greater than 16:9 will always be cropped to show the center of the image.