1. From your Library, click + to create a new presentation, then click “Upload Video”.
2. Select one or more videos from your computer to upload.
3. Make sure your new video has finished uploading and is selected, then click “Add To Playlist”.
4. Review your playlist, then click "Done". This is your chance to change the order of your default content or set the schedule you want your scheduled content to follow.
5. From the Screens view, click "Publish" to send your updated playlist to your screens.
- We recommend using 1080p videos for best results.
- Videos supports most WEBM, MOV, and MP4 videos.
- MOV/MP4 files using the ProRes codec are NOT supported. However, re-exporting a ProRes video as a standard 1080p QuickTime video will produce a video that works with Raydiant.