1. Click “Add Content” on the screen you wish to display this content.
2. If you haven’t added the content to your library yet, click the “+” button in the top right corner. If you have, skip to step 4.
3. Click “Upload Images,” and select one or more images from your computer to upload.
5. Click “Add to Screen,” and choose whether you want to add this content to the screen’s Default Content (loops indefinitely), or Scheduled Content (loops for a scheduled period of time).
6. Click “Publish,” and your screen will update momentarily.
- Pictures supports GIF (animated and still), JPG, PNG, SVG, and BMP images.
- For best results, use a high-resolution photo with a 16:9 aspect ratio. Images with a resolution of 1920x1080 are perfect. Images with lower resolutions may appear pixelated, while images with other aspect ratios may be letterboxed.