1. From your Library, click + to create a new presentation, then click “Upload Images”.
2. Select one or more images from your computer to upload.
3. Make sure your new picture is selected, then click “Add To Playlist”.
4. Review your playlist, then click "Done". This is your chance to change the order of your default content or set the schedule you want your scheduled content to follow.
5. From the Screens view, click "Publish" to send your updated playlist to your screens.
- Pictures supports GIF (animated and still), JPG, PNG, SVG, and BMP images.
- For best results, use a high-resolution photo with a 16:9 aspect ratio. Images with a resolution of 1920x1080 are perfect. Images with lower resolutions may appear pixelated, while images with other aspect ratios may be letterboxed.