1. From your Library, click + to create a new presentation, then click “Add Weather”.
2. Enter a descriptive name so you can easily find your new Weather presentation later, then enter the city and state you want to show weather for. Adjust the units and duration if desired, then click the "Save" button.
3. Make sure your new Weather presentation is selected, then click “Add To Playlist”.
4. Review your new content loop, then click "Done". This is your chance to change the order of your default content or set the schedule you want your scheduled content to follow.
5. From the Screens view, click "Publish" to send your updated playlist to your screens.