1. Click the "Add Content" button next to the screen or group you want to publish the weather to.
2. Click the “+” button to add new content, then click “Add Weather”.
3. Enter a name that describes the weather location you're adding, then enter the city and state you want to show weather for. Then click the "Save" button.
4. Make sure your new content is selected, then click “Add To Screen”. If you want to add your new content to your existing content loop, click "Loop Forever". If you want to schedule your content to play at a specific time in the future, click “Schedule For…”
5. Review your new content loop, then click "Publish" to deploy it to your screen. This is your chance to change the order of your default content or set the schedule you want your scheduled content to follow.